
Yes, Nannyversary. That’s what my charges call it. For me, May was my personal Nannyversary … 21 years in a career that I love.
Seven families, 12 children, five counties and 3 different countries.Oh, and a very full savings account.
A few highlights of my career …
- 21 years ago, my starting salary was £125 a week
- Nanny Agenciess were still new, few and far between. Today, we have many and I’m proud to be part of Peek-a-boo – the most professional running nanny agency in the country. In my humble opinion of course.
- Speaking at numerous conferences and work shops, sharing my experiences, wisdom and knowledge with other nannies.
- Being part of the development team of Peek-a-boo’s Childcare, Maternity nurse and nanny trainingn.
- Being a part of five wonderful families, sharing in their families and watching the children grow to be amazing individuals.
Much Love and thanks for reading
Lisa Otten, London
A hundred years from now, it will not matter the car I drove, the house I lived in or the clothes I wore, but what will matter is that I was important in the life of a child. ~Anonymous
. |
No comments:
Post a Comment